Vegan Almond Butter Swirl Brownies are just as delicious as they are beautiful! Topped with Raw Chocolate & Coconut Pili Nuts and almond butter come together in these delicious, fudgy treats.
- 60g cup raw chocolate & coconut pili nuts
- 1/3 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 date syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 10g pili Nuts
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- Preheat oven to 176° degrees. Lightly grease an 8in x 8in square baking pan.
- In a large boiling pan, add pili nuts, vegan butter (or coconut oil) and cocoa. Put on a low heat and melt until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and date syrup, then stir in the almond milk until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl with the chocolate mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined. Fold in extra chocolate chips, if desired.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. For best results, let the brownies cool completely before cutting.
- Sprinkle almond butter on top of brownies using a fork and add decorate with rose petals(optional) and the remaining pili nuts. Enjoy!