This raw-food salad using nutritionally packed sprouted quinoa & delicious activated pili nuts. A light, ultra fresh, vegan, low fat tabbouleh-style salad to brighten your table at any time of the year.
- 100g Organic sprouted quinoa
- 20g Original Pili nuts
- 100g Cucumber
- Half Red Onion
- 1 Avocado
- 100g Chinese Leaf
- Seeds from half of pomegranate
- 4 organic dried apricots
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp coriander
- Cut the cucumber in small cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and thinly slice the red onion. Dice the bell peppers and avocado. Shred the Chinese leaf and and thinly chop the dried apricot.
- Lastly, start adding sprouted quinoa, pomegranate seeds and fresh herbs.
- Goes well with a citrusy dressing.