A delicious raw chocolate treat full of superfoods. This simple recipe is ready in just under 10 minutes and perfect for everyone and can be adjusted for those, on keto diet.
- 2/3 cup of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup of Date Syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- 50g Pili Nuts
- Square Silicone Moulds
- 20g Raw Chocolate Pili Nuts
- Desiccated Coconut (Optional)
- Date Syrup
1. Mix the coconut oil and date syrup in a pan until the mixture is combined, about 1-2 minutes on low heat.
If you are on Keto diet you can skip the date syrup and use stevia drops instead.
2. Then, add the raw cacao powder and pinch of salt.
3. Finally, add the pili nuts to the mixture.
You can add the nuts directly to the mixture or in each silicone mould and then add the chocolate mixture on top. We like adding them directly to the mould so that we can have coconut oil chocolate bars with different flavours.
4. Put your moulds with the mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes or leave in the refrigerator for a couple hours. Once it cools completely and hardens it's time to add extra topping layer of tahini, shredded coconut and pili nuts. Finish by adding some runny date syrup & sprinkle some desiccated coconut.