100g Carob flour
50g Rice flour
50g Buckwheat flour
2 tsp Baking powder
A pinch of Salt
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
3/4 Cup Almond Milk
100 ml Coconut Oil
1 Cup grated Zucchini
2 tbsp Carob syrup (or to taste)
3/4 Cup Cacao Powder
70g Pili Nuts with Himalayan Salt
4 tbsp Corn Flour
50ml Almond Cream
5 tbsp Carob syrup (or to taste)
1. First mix all the dry ingredients together. (apart from topping ingredients)
2. Combine all the wet ingredients together. (apart from topping ingredients)
3. Mix everything together until smooth.
4. Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes or until baked.
5. Leave to cool down for a bit.
7. Mix together topping ingredients, bring to a pan and heat it up whilst constantly mixing.
8. Spread the topping across the cake and leave to cool down for about 20 minutes. Cut to square pieces.