This recipe is by Maria from Pure Healthy Living. She is calling these biohacking bombs since the ingredients are great and they have been shown in studies to improve cognition, prevent brain deterioration, reduce inflammation...
- Macadamia nuts
- Cacao Nibs
- Pili Nuts
- Organic Vegan Protein Powder
By María Fernanda López
- 6 Tbsp of nut butter blend
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 cup (100g) of vegan protein powder
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/8 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of pili nuts
1. In a mixing bowl add the try ingredients and whisk with a spoon.
2. Add the almond milk and water, pour the mix in twelve silicone muffin cups.
3. Top with caca nibs and pili nuts, freeze for at least 3 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving) 124 kcal